Web Development and Design
- Saves employees time from answering common questions on the phone
- Allows a customer to come in educated about your products or services
- Generates leads from keywords that people are searching for in your area
- Markets that a business is modern and professional
Responsive and Accessible Websites
With the Ontario Government requiring websites to adhere to a strict set of rules, many businesses must get their website built by a web development firm experienced in executing accessibility and following the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0).
Our web site solution consists of a content management system that simply allows you to edit pages as if they were word documents!
Our solutions are based off of Coldfusion and hosted on servers with triple grid power redundancy, dual networks in case one line goes down, nightly backups on-site and off, UPS' on each server and also diesel generators in case all grid power is out. All websites created MUST reside on our servers as the core Content Management System (CMS) code cannot be exposed to the public.
Standard features include:
- Accessible web design following AODA conforming to the highest standard available (WCAG 2.0 AAA)
- Responsive Custom Graphic Design
- Custom Content Management System (CMS)
- Multi level menu support (sub menus)
- Automatic sitemap generation and submission to major search engines
- News module
- Search module
- Mobile version
- Multi-language support
- Blog module
- Links module
- Document archive module
- Careers module
- Photo Gallery module
- Calendar/Events module
- Video module
- Mailing list module (additional monthly fees depending on list size)
- Survey module
Custom web application development for special features is quoted on a project by project basis. Custom projects we've worked on have cost anywhere from $25 000 to $200 000.